- Writing new Sepro programs
- Optimizing and/or editing existing Sepro programs
- Determining reasons for simple robot faults
- Getting the robot back online
The topics in this course are much more advanced than the Basic Field Training course, and the concepts involved are explained in far greater depth and detail. The people who benefit most from this course include process engineers, maintenance supervisors, cell managers and others who operate in a similar capacity.
Topics covered in course
- Robot operation
- Program optimization
- Robot faults
- Course evaluation
- Individual weeks will vary due to any number of factors, including the prior knowledge of the trainees, the number of trainees present, and the rate at which the trainees are able to learn the material.
- Every effort is made to customize the course to the interests and needs of the trainees that are present at each session. We encourage trainees to bring copies of programs from their facilities to discuss in class.
Training class hours at 8am to 5pm
Pricing : Contact us for our current service rate.
Cancellation policy : ALL seats must be paid in full 2 weeks prior to training date.